It is our great pleasure to announce the forthcoming conference InECCE 2017 which will take place at Adya Hotel, Langkawi Island from 16 until 17 October 2017. Surrounded by the Andaman sea and rich in historic heritage, Langkawi Island is synonymous with ‘tropical paradise’ inspired by the island’s clear waters, relatively pristine beaches and intact jungle.
We are excited to organize the conference on this island with the aim to provide a platform for engineers, academia and researchers to disseminate and discuss their current research findings and also to explore recent development, current practices and future trends in Applied Physics, Electronics, Electrical, Control, Instrumentation & Measurement, Power system and Computer Engineering.
We hope that many of you will be attracted both by the scientific programme of InECCE 2017 as well as by the natural beauty of Langkawi and the surrounding islands to participate in this exciting event.
- Dr. Mohd Zamri Ibrahim -
This has been the flagship conference of Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Pahang. Its 2017 edition in Langkawi Island will be the 4th InECCE and will offer a comprehensive technical program addressing all the latest developments in research and technology for electrical and electronics engineering and its applications. It will feature world-class speakers, oral sessions, keynotes and plenaries, and exhibitions, and is expected to attract many leading researchers and industry figures from all over the world.
TOPIC OF INTEREST
We invite the submission of original, unpublished technical papers on topics including but not limited to:
Applied Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Embedded technology and applications
- Internet of Thing
- Microelectromechanical systems, VLSI
- Signal and image processing
- Medical electronics and imaging,
- Network and communication technology
- Antenna, RF, microwave, mobile, wireless, networks
- Computer engineering and application
- Artificial intelligence, fuzzy, cloud computing and optimization
Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering
- Renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy policy
- Energy storage
- Energy management, policy and economics
- Power system engineering
- Power electronics and drives
- Applications of computational intelligence in engineering
- Electric vehicle power and propulsion
- High voltage engineering, dielectric material and plasma application
- Power quality, protection and electromagnetic compatibility
- Photovoltaic system, PV forecasting and solar irradiance forecasting
Control, instrument and artificial system
- Autonomous and unmanned system
- Bioinspired/biomimetic system
- Space and marine robotics
- Robotics in medical
- Instrumentation and process control
- Photonic and gas-based sensors
- Agent-based modeling
- Swarm intelligence
- Evolution computation
- Computation intelligent
For details please download CFP
All accepted & presented papers in InECCE2017 will be submitted for inclusion in Scopus Indexed Journal
- ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, ISSN: 1819-6608 or
- Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC), ISSN: 2180-1843
|Full Paper Submission|
|Notification of Acceptance||15 August 2017|
|Early Bird Registration||16 August 2017|
|Camera-ready papers and registration||15 September 2017|
|Conference||16-17 October 2017|
24/1/2018 - Publication status from JTEC - We are currently in final copy editing process and we expect the special issue for InECCE 2017 to be publish by February 2018
2/1/2018 - Publication status: We have submitted all the papers presented at InECCE2017 to Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC). Currently at copyediting process.
30/9/2017 - Registration is opened through this link.
26/3/2017 - Keynote speakers column is updated.
9/2/2017 - CFP ready to download.